Dear Parents and Female Students,
Kindly note, personnel from the govt. ministry of health services will provide the HPV(Cervix-GSK) Vaccine Jab/Dose for Bangladeshi Female-Students of Grade-4 of DPS STS School as per below schedule-
Rescheduled Date: Sunday, 5 November 2023
Venue: DPS Junior School, Main-Hall, @Sector-6, Uttara
Time: 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
NB: The govt. ministry of health services is solely responsible for this vaccination programme , and has selected DPS STS School as a temporary Centre.
- Students must bring two copies of the vaccination card, which is mandatory.
- Parents/Guardians are advised to take the child/children directly at vaccination centre, and after vaccination only these students are advised to go back home to have full rest.
- Students will wear the School Polo-Shirt(Sport or House) and Student ID Card
- Only one parent or One Guardian will be allowed with the child into the Vaccination Booth if they wish.
- Students should have a nutritious meal before coming to the centre for vaccination
- Depending on the queue at the centre, the process may take hours; so please have patience.
- Students can carry a small bag containing: their Vaccine Card, a pen, a water bottle, dry snacks.
- Student may bring/carry a mobile phone at their own risk
- Kindly share this message with all please. So that no one misses their dose.
Some Important Links-
1: Registration on the below govt. vaccine web-portal link