- Develop confidence to communicate with people effectively
- Remove stage fright and improve articulation
- Reinforce learned concepts
- Teaching is the best way to learn. Students will explain what they learnt in each topic in two months
- The students will be allotted topic/topics based on their preferences
- They can prepare properties or use a PowerPoint
- A rehearsal will be conducted beforehand
- Each student must bring 3-4 people (parents, guardians, neighbours or relatives)
- A set of 8-10 students along with their parents will be allotted an hourly slot and students should present to the audience.
- Each student will get a certificate and the top 3 presenters will get a prize later
- After each presentation, there will be a 2-3 minute Q & A session
- Parents can video record their child’s presentation
- Student Rapporteurs will be appointed to observe all the presentations and make a detailed report
- Enhances scientific enquiry and opportunities to hone communication skills
- Build confidence to speak to an audience and remove stage fright
- Opportunities to learn by doing
- Students are free to choose any working model in Science or Mathematics or create an Artwork with the help of teachers
- Students should start working on them from now during their free time at home
- Teachers will check their progress and offer necessary guidance
- A rehearsal will be done in November for which students should bring their working model/artwork to the school for a demonstration
- Students can invite their parents, friends, relatives and neighbours to visit their stall to see their demonstration during the STEAM Carnival
HOD-Bangla, Ms Sharmin Sultana, sharmin.sultana@dpsstsdhaka.
HOD-Maths, Ms Sonia Afrin Zahan, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOD- Science, Ms Rainer Rahima Alam, email@example.com
HOD-Social Studies, Ms Shammin Sultana, sharmin.sultana@dpsstsdhaka.
HOD-Geography & GP, Ms Samsun Nahar Rupa, firstname.lastname@example.org
HOD-History, Ms. Parveen Sultana, parveen.sultana@dpsstsdhaka.
HOD-Computer Science, Ms Airin Tisha, email@example.com