We are thrilled to announce the upcoming Junior School Students-Led Conference for Playgroup to Grade 4, a remarkable event that proved to be a resounding success last year. This event not only significantly enhanced students’ learning outcomes but also played a pivotal role in boosting their confidence levels in effective communication. We kindly request your enthusiastic support in encouraging your child’s participation.
Date for Students-Led Conference: Saturday, October 7th, 2023
Venue: Assigned Classrooms
Structure and Guidelines:
In alignment with the idea that teaching is the most effective form of learning, the Students-Led Conference will follow these structured guidelines:
- It is mandatory for all the students to participate.
- It is also mandatory for the parents to attend the same.
- Each student can make one presentation only and present individually (students’ groups are not allowed)
- Each student will select a topic or topics based on their preferences and areas of interest from the Midterm curriculum.
- They are encouraged to add additional updated information on the selected topic.
- Teachers will help students to choose topics and prepare their presentations. Students in every class will be assigned topics from English, Math, Science, Computer, GP, History, Geography, Music, Art, Dance, Sports, etc.
Presentation Aids: Students can choose to use props to enhance their explanations. For PG and Nursery, parents can accompany the child during the presentation.