This email is for Bangladeshi national students (aged 12-17 years) who RECEIVED their 1st dose vaccine on 22 December 2021.
If your child already received both doses please ignore this email.
Exams will be rescheduled for students who have exams, and the school will notify you of the new date ASAP.
2nd dose vaccination for your child/children will be done as per the below schedule:
Date: Thursday, 20 January 2022
Time: 9.30 am (sharp)
Venue: The Aga Khan School, House: 04, Sector 04, Road- 6A, Uttara, Dhaka
- Bring the vaccine card
- Wear the school polo shirt
- Bring the School ID card with them.
- Everyone must wear masks covering their nose and mouth.
- Students should have a nutritious meal before coming to the centre.
- Depending on the queue at the centre, the process may take 1-3 hours; so please have patience.
- Parents are NOT allowed inside the vaccine centre.
- Students can carry a small bag containing: 01 copy of their Vaccine Card, a pen, a water bottle, dry snacks, an extra mask, small bottle of hand sanitiser.
- Students can carry their mobile phones with them but the school will not be liable if the phone is lost and/or broken.
Leave a Reply