Please be informed that in order for us to ensure the smooth conduction of the academic lessons, co-curricular & sports activities, it is imperative for students to be punctual and arrive at School timely. Understanding the importance and value of time & being punctual, is a quality we want to inculcate in our students from a very early age. Arriving on time for school ensures that your child doesn’t miss out on the important learning activities that happen early in the day when they are most alert. Students who are punctual, do not miss the School Assembly, have the opportunity to settle down in the class, prepare their materials and focus on the lessons to come.
We have noticed that many of our students arrive at school quite late, even towards the end of 1st or 2nd period and that is not acceptable.
Keeping these issues in mind, we have decided to restrict the entrance of Primary students into Junior school premises after 8: 30 am, effective from Sunday, 5th February 2023, unless the parents have taken prior permission from the school to arrive late due to an emergency.
Please note the following points-
– Arrival time for Primary students – 7:45 am – 8:30 am
– Junior School Main Gate will be closed after 8:30 am and Primary students will be sent back home. Only Pre Primary students will be allowed after 8:30 am.
– Late students will be considered only in case of roadblocks or unforeseen weather conditions.
– Students who are dropped off in front of the school by parents /drivers will be kept seated in the waiting area and their parents will be called to collect the child from the school for that day.
– Parents are requested to cooperate with the Security personnel and the Front desk personnel regarding this issue as no requests will be entertained.
We seek your cooperation as parents/guardians to ensure that your child arrives at school timely every day.
Head of Junior School
DPS STS School Dhaka
সম্মানিত অভিভাবক বৃন্দ,
Leave a Reply