This is for your information that as per the notification issued by the Government of Bangladesh, the physical classes for the students of grades CF-4 will commence from Wednesday, 2nd of March 2022. We will be following the existing Blended learning schedule (2 days on-campus & 3 days online) till Thursday, 10th of March ’22. After reviewing the situation, we will be going for 5 days a week of on-campus classes from Sunday, 13th of March ’22.
All the students are expected to follow the SOP guidelines for COVID set by the school and the Government of Bangladesh. During school hours our students will be under continuous and sincere monitoring and vigilance for health safety and wellbeing. Click Here to download the Safety Protocols.
Students should report to school in proper uniform and ID cards. They are advised to carry personal hygiene items, extra masks, healthy snacks, water bottles, and necessary stationery items.
Kindly note the on-campus schedule:
|Grade||Day 1||Day 2||Arrival Time||Dispersal Time|
|CF||Sunday||Monday||9:15 AM-9:40 AM||1:10 PM – 1:30 PM|
|Grade- 1||Monday||Tuesday||8:30 AM – 8:50 AM|
- The existing grade-wise timetable (Click Here to download) will be followed till further notice.
- The online classes will be held as usual on the other school days.
- The school cafeteria will be open from 9 am every day.
- School transport will run as per the grade schedules. Please contact School transport personnel for further details.
- The After School Programme (ASP) schedule will remain the same; school transport will not be provided for ASP.
The grade-wise ASP schedule is given below:
|Grade 1||Monday||1.20 PM to 2.20 PM|
Contact personnel’s email IDs:
Transport Coordinator (Mr. Serjaul Islam> firstname.lastname@example.org)
Head of Primary (Ms. Juliet G Gomes > email@example.com)
Head of Junior School (Ms. Sumona Karim> firstname.lastname@example.org)
Looking forward to a happier & healthier on-campus learning environment. Thank you for your continuous support.
Head of Junior School