As per the Governmental directive, the daily in-person school will resume from Tuesday, 22 February 2022 for grades 06 to 12.
Grades Nursery to 05 will continue online classes until further notice and the class timetable will remain the same.
The teachers and administrative personnel have left no stone unturned to prepare the school to welcome our students for on-campus classes in light of the country’s COVID-19 scenario. At DPS STS School, all of the necessary safety precautions are in place. The school has established several guidelines for parents and teachers in order to ensure a safe and clean environment for on-campus learning. You are kindly requested to follow the guidelines for a more secure learning environment.
- a) Students who have been vaccinated with two doses will be able to take part in the in-person class directly. If your child is not yet vaccinated with any doses, please write to the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +8801844277462.
- b) Students can bring a healthy snack and a personal water bottle. They should also bring personal hand sanitiser and sanitize their hands frequently.
- c) All of our staff are vaccinated. We’ve also made sure that all of our eligible national and international students are provided with an opportunity for getting vaccinated under the Govt. vaccination programme.
- d) Please inform us if any of your family members have any COVID symptoms and do not send your child to the school for the next 14 days.
- e) We know the students are enthusiastic to meet their friends. Yes, they can meet and greet them. However, they need to follow all the safety protocols while sharing their place. They cannot share their food and other belongings with anyone.
- f) We will continue to broadcast the physical classes on Google Classroom.
Leave a Reply