- a)Please discuss all the pointers mentioned in the “Student Actions” in detail with your child and offer support to follow them.
- b)If your child or any member of the family has any symptoms of COVID, please do not send them to the school. Also, immediately notify the school about it.
- c)If your child develops any symptoms in the school, we will notify you. Please be ready to pick up your child promptly and offer necessary medical help.
- d)Please pick up and drop your child off at the school on time. Please do not delay in receiving your child.
- f)Please help your child to carry a personal water bottle, hand sanitiser, necessary notebooks, textbooks and stationery.
- g)Please help the school to make the on-campus schooling experience a pleasant one.
Should you have any queries kindly contact:
- Ms Sumona Karim, Head of Junior School: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Dushani R., Head of Pre-primary (Nursery-Grade CF): email@example.com
- Ms Syeda Rumana Hossain, Head of Primary (Grades 01-04): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms Kumkum Habiba, Head of Lower Secondary (Grades 05-08): email@example.com
- Ms Tarana Ahmed, Head of Upper Secondary: (Grades 09-12): firstname.lastname@example.org
I wish a smooth and joyful on-campus experience to all.