Due to the prevailing situation, please note the following which are being taken by the school to ensure the safety of students.
- There will be an increased security presence at all entrance and exits to school. Bags will be checked of all persons entering the premises. Kindly bring your authorisation card for inspection on arrival.
- Parents are advised to be very cautious when entrusting children to drivers and maids.
- All bags brought into school must be clearly labelled on the outside with the student name and class. Students are advised to bring only one bag each which could include their meal pack. No bags can be unattended on the school site.
- The use of lockers will be temporarily suspended.
- No deliveries of food or other items will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Any student arriving late must ensure that they bring a letter from their parents and record their arrival with the Front Desk personnel.
- There will be no admission to the classrooms for anyone other than students.
- In the event of a national emergency, the school authorities will permit children to be picked up by parents/ guardians only. If anyone other than parent/ guardian has to pick the student/s, the name and contact number of the responsible person should be e-mailed to the concerned personnel.
- In the case of Junior school students, persons unfamiliar to the class teachers should be first introduced to the teacher by the parent.
- Vehicles bringing children to school are not permitted to be parked outside the premises for an extended period.
Please note that the dispersal plan will be shared at the beginning of the academic year.
Your support and compliance with all in force will be much appreciated.
Friday, Oct 2019
Durga Puja Holidays (1st day of 10 Days)
Saturday, Oct 2019
Durga Puja Holidays (2nd day of 10 Days)