An Important Notice Regarding Arrival, Dispersal and Car Parking for Parentes
DPS STS SCHOOL DHAKA (JUNIOR SECTION)
Greetings!! We seek your kind cooperation in reducing traffic problems to facilitate the swift arrival and dispersal of students so that we can start the classes on time in the upcoming session 2018-2019.
- You are all requested to kindly advise your driver/s to follow Sector Kallyan Shamity Security Guards’ and School’s traffic system and instructions. You are also requested to abide by all the instructions and directives given by the security personnel.
- No parking will be allowed on the east and northern side of the road adjacent to the school.
- Follow One-way road from West to East for both pick-up and drop-off during School hours. No vehicle will be allowed to go through East to West Side Road during arrival and dispersal times.
- Do not put School bags and belongings in the Car trunk / boot as it takes too much time . Keep the students’ bags in the driver’s side seats so that the driver/s do not need to get down from the car.
- Students should sit on the right side with School Bag behind the driver’s seat for swift drop off so that the vehicle can move immediately.
- Parent/s and driver/s should not get down for escorting the students, let the student carry his/her own bag and belongings. If required School Security Personnel will assist the students for this purpose.
- Drivers/Guardians should not shout, quarrel or misbehave with the Sector Kallyan Shamity Security Guards’ and School’s traffic system personnel. Any problem/issue should be reported to the Security Manager/Admin Manager in writing.
- All parents/students/visitors are required to enter through the archway and bag/s might be searched manually and there may be body frisking ( special circumstances).
- For entry students and parents will have to use the Main Entry Gate and Eastern Side Gate. For exit use East Side Gate and Parents’ Waiting Room Exit Gate.
- No parent/visitor whatever his/her position might be can disregard, challenge or refuse to follow the security procedures of the School.
- Nobody is above the law and we all as parents and the School have to instill the right values in our students to make them law abiding citizens of this nation, and for that we have to set the right example. So please extend your full cooperation in this regard.
DPS STS School Dhaka
Plot # 2, 4 & 6, Road # 13, Sector # 6, Uttara Model Town, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh
Phone: (88 02) 7911089, 58952963, 58952941, 58951946, Fax: (88 02) 58952970. Web: www.dpsstsdhaka.org
National Mourning Day