New Promotion and Registration Policy
From the Academic Year 2017-18 onwards, DPS STS School, Dhaka, will follow the new Promotion & Registration policy, which will be as follows:
- No student/s will be allowed to skip any Exam.
- 85% attendance is compulsory for all students from Grade 3 to 9.
- Promotion of a student to the next Grade will be determined by the cumulative average of First Term Exam Marks, Mid-Term Exam Marks + Final Term Exam Marks + Final Term Internal Assessment Marks.
- Any student who skips any Exam will be awarded a zero (0) in that particular Subject.
- Students’ absenteeism during Exams will be only considered, if the child himself/herself is hospitalized or suffering from severe illness, for which relevant medical documents will have to be submitted.
In such cases exemption will be decided only by the School Authorities and Examination Panel depending upon the merit of the individual case.
- There is no Provision of any re-take or re-exam.
Board Examinees: Grade 10 (IGCSE), 11 AS & 12 A Level
- 75% attendance is compulsory for all students.
- Board Registration of a student will depend upon 75% attendance and benchmark secured in the Screening Exam for Grade 10 to 12 students.
- It is mandatory for Grade 10-12 students to attend all the internal exams, failing which a zero will be awarded in that particular exam or subject. No Retake Exam will be conducted. The benchmark will be decided on the cumulative marks of all Exams.
DPS STS SCHOOL AUTHORITY
Report card Distribution
Holiday For Victory Day